Come here for your daily devotional. My link updates
to a new devotional daily.
Christian Ways to Reduce Stress
"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
| 1. Pray.|
Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so
you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into
your time schedule,
or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and un-clutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself.
Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time;
don't lump the hard things all
10. Take one day at a time.
Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern,
find out what God would have
you to do and let go of the anxiety.
If you can't do anything about a situation, forget
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet,
house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.,
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth
Shut). This single piece of advice can
prevent an enormous amount of trouble
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough exercise.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write thoughts and inspirations down.
Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot.
Try to nip small problems
in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed
to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of your favorite scriptures on hand.
Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is
often a good "Thank you,
29. Take your work seriously, but yourself, not at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego.
Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for,
that you've never been grateful
GOD HAS A WAY OF
TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
A Prayer For Your Nation
Precious Lord Jesus, Wonderful God, Empowering Holy Spirit,
our plea, O Lord.
In honesty and truth, we have sinned and continue to sin as a nation.
Except for a tiny remnant, we,
as your people, have turned from you.
Forgive us, Lord.
Forgive us and protect us.
Your wrath will most surely be
poured out upon us as a nation for we have fallen do deeply into sin and degradation.
Please, Lord, protect those who cannot
know you because of circumstances and who cannot protect themselves.
Please do not let the truly innocent suffer.
do not let those who do not fully understand you suffer your wrath for they do not know what to do or what to think.
are so many simple and innocent men, women, and children.
Please let these people be spared. Bring forth your mercy for
the little ones so fragile and so tender.
We have all sinned. We have all gone astray. If it is your will, bring all of
us, as a nation, to our knees in prayer and humility.
Revive us and bring us to you in humility and thanksgiving.
hour is late and the clock ticks on as we approach these final minutes.
Take your hand and touch the blind, the sick, the
crippled, the homeless, and those who do not know how much you love them.
We make these pleas with hurt in our heart.
make these pleas with a sense of foreboding about what is to happen to so many.
In your love, let not the terror of the
evil one strike us, but touch our hearts and show us your love, even when we do not deserve to see you again.
things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Alot of these cool graphics I got from a website called Wowgraphics.